Friday, June 11, 2010

Apologies

The past few months have been a blur. A good blur. An exciting blur. A sometimes overwhelming blur. But I love it. My new job is great. My boss, coworkers are great. My clients are challenging but interesting. I'm learning a lot and I do feel like I'm making a small difference. Everything I wanted.

But I've been so overwhelmed by work and am still so protective of my health (even though I'm feeling really good) that I've basically been ignoring my friends, my communities. And that is not cool.

So here's my promise for the summer: to find the balance between work and play, to remember that my friends and family are just as important as my clients, and to continue to improve my health by feeding my heart and soul through my engagement with my friends.

To everyone I've ignored, not gotten back to, etc., I am very, very sorry. I love you all and I can't imagine my life without you. I'm sending hugs and promising phone calls!

No comments: